What will I read next? | TBR Jar


Sometimes I find it difficult to choose what I want to read next. So, to help with this, I have created a To-Be-Read (TBR) jar containing all of the unread books I own (of which sadly there are many).

So, without further ado, let's pick out what I will be reading next! 

The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket

The Reptile Room is the second book from Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events.


I only recently re-read the first book from this series and found myself overwhelmed with nostalgia. The mere smell of the book’s pages took me back to Christmas 2001, to my former 10-year-old self hastily flipping through the pages feeling a great amount of anxiety and concern for the very unfortunate Baudelaire children.

I am excited to see where this next installment will take me.

Comments

Popular Posts