Update #1







LAST BOOK READ
13362536
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Rating:
4.5/5 stars

I really enjoyed this one! Jennifer L Armentrout’s work is just so addictive. This book is my favourite of the series so far. These books just get better and better as they go on. I almost didn’t continue with this series after the first book but I already owned the sequel so decided to push on, and I’m really glad I did! These books are a guilty pleasure of mine, they aren’t mind blowing by any means, but they certainly keep me reading late into the night. And that cliff-hanger!?! Very cruel Miss Armentrout, very cruel…

CURRENTLY READING
13337715
A Dance with Dragons Part 1: Dreams and Dust
 by George R. R. Martin

When the new season of Game of Thrones premiered I knew I had to pick this one up right away. I recently finished book 5, A Feast for Crows, however season 5 of the TV show combines A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons for chronological purposes. I didn’t want to get spoiled so immediately picked this one up. I am currently about 100 pages in and am absolutely loving it.
NEXT UP
17618692
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer


Last week I pulled this one out of my TBR jar. It has been almost a decade since I last read this so I am looking forward to seeing how I feel about it as an adult. I remember absolutely loving it (and Edward) as a teen and it helped me rediscover my passion for reading at a time when I had forgotten how much I loved it. I know there is a lot of stigma surrounding this series now, but it will always hold a special place in my heart.

Don’t forget to let me know what you are currently reading and what you have lined up to read next below in the comments! I would love to make some bookish friends.

Now it’s time to get some reading done… I can hear a Jon Snow chapter calling…

Happy Reading!

Comments

Popular Posts